Coming soon from eFX Collectibles is their Wedge Antilles X-wing Pilot Helmet. Click through for the details!
The eFX X-wing pilot helmet is a faithful recreation of the iconic helmet that Wedge Antilles wore in Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back of the exciting battles of the Star Wars saga. Utilizing a digital scan of an original X-wing helmet in the Lucasfilm archive and an actual APH-6B helmet, castings of an original visor and chin cup, eFX’s engineers, model-makers and artists painstakingly constructed the master patterns to produce this prop replica.
- Digitally scanned from an original helmet from the Lucasfilm archives
- As seen in the epic battles in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi
- Worldwide Edition Size: 500 Pieces
- Quality fiberglass, injection molded plastic and machined metal construction
- Full Scale Replica
- Fully padded interior
- Removable real leather ear cups
- eFX display base
- Numbered plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity
Limited to only 500 pieces worldwide, the exacting replica goes up for pre-order soon and is priced at $599.00