With the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ release nearing, Walmart is starting the celebration a little early by hosting ‘Epic Weekend’ events on Nov. 13-15 at more than 3000 stores across the country.
Click on through for the details including info for the 6″ Black Series Battlefront Imperial Shock Trooper.
- Gamers will have access to try Star Wars™ Battlefront™ game 4 days before its official release on November 17
- To set the scene, Walmart will have more than 2,700 Millennium Falcon starships, and other dramatic displays featuring the Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire for an immersive gameplay environment
- Shoppers will also have the first chance at grabbing the Walmart exclusive Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars™ PS4 Bundle before anyone else
Along with over 500 new Star Wars™ items in-stores and thousands more online, including 12 exclusive items that aren’t available anywhere else, Walmart is the place for customers, fans and collectors from across the galaxy to celebrate the Battlefront™ release. Exclusive items include:
- Pre-order Star Wars™ Battlefront™ at Walmart.com and get an exclusive Topps Galactic Connexions trading disc* with purchase only available at Walmart.
- PlayStation® Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars™ PlayStation 4 Bundle
- Sony DualShock®4 wireless controller – Darth Vader Edition
- Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle
- LEGO Star Wars Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™
- LEGO Star Wars Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon
- Star Wars MicroMachines Vehicles Villain Flagship Value Pack
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blue Squadron Figure & Vehicle (Poe Dameron’s X-wing)
- Exclusive 6″ Black Series Imperial Shock Trooper by Hasbro from the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ video game
- Collectible Vinyl figures from Funko featuring the Sandtrooper and Dewback