Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What should the theme be for Yakfinities #73?

Politicians
4%
Retro Style
No votes
0%
Ancient Jedi
4%
Entertainers
16%
Self Customs
20%
Dark Side Users
16%
Unknown Regions
40%
By darthvlad
YAK_Chewie wrote:I didn't vote for Unknown Regions... it was just an idea that I added to the category voting... but now I'm kinda hoping it wins. I have an idea for it that I think could be pretty cool.

:thinking:

Mine might be NSFYak.
By Utinniii
Yoko is a Momo, an avian-like species that lives in flocks. Her flock decided to travel through the stars only to crash land on a desert planet. She was the only survivor.
Momo has never lived alone and was devastated when she discovered that her flock was gone, especially all the eggs and hatchlings.

She lives on the fringes of an outpost and is drawn to nurture the children there. The citizens mistrusted her and later blamed her when some children went missing. Now she lives in fear because they are hunting her while she is simultaneously drawn to their community to escape the madness of her isolation.

Yoko Momo has a Rey body with Greenstuff fingers and feet. The head is sculpted with Model Magic.

Child is a How To Train Your Dragon body with a Kindertoy head (I think!)

Momo needs a close up!

Last edited by Utinniii on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mousedroidhoojib
As captain of "The Visitors", Auk-Waimanu returned to his home on Temple Island on the planet Ahch-To in the Unknown Regions only once a month, bringing a haul of food which the female Lanai would use as part of a multi-day festival.

Reference, recipe and turnaround animation can be found in my customs thread.
By Utinniii
Nigreomancer and Mount

Some think they use force powers while others think they are charlatans. Regardless, these mysterious beings are always viewed with trepidation.

Painted Leia with feather and Batman? Cape
Repainted lizard and saddle. I actually bought the lizard because the saddle was already on it. Some cool kid made that and I wanted to preserve it.
By ImperialOfficer
Spore Creature
After crashing on an undiscovered planet, this explorer was infected with force sensitive spores. It now traverses the planet, looking for other survivors to infect...
Head - Unknown Cast
Body - Black Widow
Hands - Unknown

Unknown Regions Explorer
Figure - Lanard Space Force Figure
Gun - Bala Tik

Mi'Niik Warrior
This race of small humanoids developed on a small moon in the Unknown Regions. Due to recent changes in the atmosphere, all citizens must now wear breathing helmets to survive.
Head - Sith Probe Droid
Torso - Unknown
Arms/Legs - Anakin Skywalker
Knife - Unknown

The FarStar Expedition The FarStar Expedition was an expedition into the Unknown Region by a group of Jedi. Seventy-Five years before the Battle of Yavin, the four Jedi who belonged to the Jedi Exploration Corps, set out to investigate the Unknown Regions. The team was headed by Jedi archaeologist Wal-Se Johde. Joining him was Jedi pilots Jak D'Kard and Aldo Muur. Finishing the team was the Jedi Medic Devin Rell, who also had an understanding of botany and zoology. Their mission was to explore, record, and report back their findings to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

L-R; Wal-Se Johde, Jak D'Kard, Aldo Muur, and Devin Rell
Attachments
007 (3).JPG
Add description
007 (3).JPG (88.82 KiB) Viewed 7694 times
Last edited by darthapathy on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I smell a Haslab project! Life size Tonnika? […]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

Wanted, fo sho. Why, yes. Yes, you are. :wink:[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost[…]

HasLab Wish list

That would be cool if you could dock an AT-AT at i[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I love my skiff; it goes perfectly with the barge […]

I'm sold on it. Looks spectacular, I love those o[…]

Retro Vintage Figures

I really liked those 5 POA Saga Legends / Mission […]