Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What should the theme be for Yakfinities #73?

Politicians
4%
Retro Style
No votes
0%
Ancient Jedi
4%
Entertainers
16%
Self Customs
20%
Dark Side Users
16%
Unknown Regions
40%
darth_sidious wrote:Deep in the Unknown Regions was born a pact between Thrawn and the Noghri. The warriors of the species served him in many capacities until they realized they were but slaves to his ambitions.

Nice Noghri warrior. Can you please share the recipe?
Last edited by darthapathy on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Starchaser
Wow, there are more amazing entries. Zam Wessel's head seems to be getting some good use all the sudden. Really creative stuff!
Let me add a character:

After escaping a harrowing near-death experience in the Core Worlds, Caji Medduwn made his way to the planet Lehon in the Unknown Regions. He said it was to learn the lessons of history there. With a prosthetic right forearm, purple honor stripes on his helmet, and surprising knowledge of the history of Lehon (a planet which is virtually unknown in the broader galaxy) there is a story behind the identity of this mysterious figure. Over time, he has developed a reputation in his sector of the Unknown Regions. Along with a small band of comrades, whom he calls “Equitors,” Caji shows up, often unexpectedly, to aid those in need, especially those being oppressed. He is a fierce warrior and has been reported to accomplish super-human feats. Official dossiers, such as those belonging to the Chiss Ascendancy and Vagaari Empire, record these stories as improbable, but eyewitnesses are consistent in their testimony and convictions. Caji and his Equitors remain a mystery.
darthapathy wrote:Nice Noghri warrior. Can you please share tbe recipe?

Thanks, wouldn't he pair nicely with your cool Chiss custom in a photonovel? ;) As for the recipe, I'm happy to provide it: The head as mentioned belongs to Zam, the arms from Watto, the body from Mars Guo, and the bandolier from Boushh Leia, from the Saga Collection I believe.
YAK_Chewie wrote:Here's my entries...

Actaeon Quintus - Bounty Hunter who attempted to track Rykrof Enloe into the Unknown Regions...

head - 5poa Death Trooper
arms - TVC Mimban Stormtrooper
rest - TBS Jabba's Skiff Guard

Necrotars - Demon-esque beings who inhabit the desert world of Natuu... believed to possess potent dark side powers.

head - TVC Zam Wesell
rest - Hiya Toys Alien

And for a little fun, a photo-novel type image of the pair...

:wink:

That Necrotar is all kinds of creepy - very cool - reminds me of the devils from Jim Henson's Storyteller, that I watched as a kid - found an image on google:

darth_sidious wrote:
darthapathy wrote:Nice Noghri warrior. Can you please share tbe recipe?

Thanks, wouldn't he pair nicely with your cool Chiss custom in a photonovel? ;) As for the recipe, I'm happy to provide it: The head as mentioned belongs to Zam, the arms from Watto, the body from Mars Guo, and the bandolier from Boushh Leia, from the Saga Collection I believe.

Thanks for the recipe. I was pretty sure on the body but wasn't sure on the head and arms.
Your Noghri and my Chiss will have to team up. I'm thinking of a buddy cop photonovel. What do you think? :wink:
Thanks so much for your kind words, darthapathy, Chewie and Starchaser. I had a lot of fun putting the Killik together, even if it didn't quite come out exactly as I had originally planned with its centre of gravity so far back in the body.

An alternative shot of the figure:

By Utinniii

I had a Juno Eclipse head that was chewed up so I thought I would make them into scars.
I gave the one guy a huge birthmark.
Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

Wanted, fo sho. Why, yes. Yes, you are. :wink:

I'd be happy with the Sisters. Let's get it done!

HasLab Wish list

That would be cool if you could dock an AT-AT at i[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I love my skiff; it goes perfectly with the barge […]

I'm sold on it. Looks spectacular, I love those o[…]

Retro Vintage Figures

I really liked those 5 POA Saga Legends / Mission […]

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]