Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

My Disney Store order came today (2x Zuckuss, 1x Phasma, 1x TLJ Astromech 2-pack (to put it over the free shipping mark)! Now to get Dengar and be done with the Bounty Hunters.

I also saw the Rebel Trooper for the first time in the wild except it wasn't. As Chewie knows we have a swapper in the area and he hit again. It was some kind of abomination which is the standard MO for this swapper. The "Rebel Trooper" appeared to have the DST head and helmet, but the body was something not Black Series, painted in a vivid red. The blaster was something different as was the DS plans. It'd be nice to find the offender and black list him from stores.
darthvlad wrote:My Disney Store order came today (2x Zuckuss, 1x Phasma, 1x TLJ Astromech 2-pack (to put it over the free shipping mark)! Now to get Dengar and be done with the Bounty Hunters.

What day did you place your order? I placed mine 9ish Friday morning (11/2). As of today, it said it had just arrived at the USPS facility in Kansas City MO. So that can still be a day or two.
Anyway, once Zuckuss gets here, I'll just need to get Dengar to complete the set as well. Do you plan on waiting to find him in the wild or get him online? I'm trying to decide which way to go myself.
I placed my order the morning it was put online... was that Thursday or Friday?

As for dengar, I placed an order to buy the case since I want the 8 in the wave. Turns out to be almost the same price as getting them at store along with gas.
darthvlad wrote:I placed my order the morning it was put online... was that Thursday or Friday?

As for dengar, I placed an order to buy the case since I want the 8 in the wave. Turns out to be almost the same price as getting them at store along with gas.

You're right. It was Thursday November 1st. I double checked my order and I placed it the 1st as well. I will just be patient :wink:

I'm only planning on three from that wave so I may just track them down or order individually.

Here's another WIP... http://www.yakfaceforums.c[…]

AT-ACT

I checked the Lexington, KY store and they are all[…]

Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

This has been a reoccurring suggestion and with th[…]

? regarding TLJ Kylo Ren figure

Has anyone tried to see if the TLJ 5 POA Kylo Ren'[…]

Custom 8" Neca Predators

Here is my newest predator created out of some che[…]

SpaceLizard1980’s Customs

These are nicly put together and painted, SpaceLiz[…]

I got the 2019 Delta raptor today at Alton, IL Tar[…]