Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By my kind of scum
I initially posted about this in the "fodder" thread, but since there has been some interest, I figured that it should probably have its own thread. First of all, my initial post:

Would anyone be interested in passing around a fodder box? It's something that various sites used to do, but I haven't seen it done in awhile. Basically, a usps priority flat rate box full of parts goes to people on a list, each taking some parts they could use and replacing them with parts they're not currently using.

I ask primarily because I've been organizing my parts bin and have a decent amount of pieces that I was going to throw up on Ebay as a lot but I would rather send them around if there's interest from a few people. I should have enough parts to have a decent selection, I think.

So... any interest?

Darth Apathy put forth the idea that we could also make suggestions for our needs as the box is passed along, so if anyone has parts that they can send along specifically, they could help someone out.

Post here if you have interest in getting on the list. I'll post pictures of the parts that I have to start the box with once my reorganization is done.
By Evilivo
Well, sounds great, unfortunately I'm not eligible - I live in Europe and I dont have too many spare parts :) Good luck, though, it's a fun initiative.
By my kind of scum
Sorry - life has been crazy. Will try to upload photos of what I have this evening.
By my kind of scum
Ok... Here is what I have packed up so far. If y'all see parts that you can use, we could put together the list and share addresses.
By darthapathy
For some reason I can't access the pictures from photobucket on my phone. From what I can see on here, there are several of the heads that interest me; namely the Starkiller one (wasn't sure if there was more than one)
By Darth_Cain
Let me know who to send my address to so that I can be included! In the meantime I will be organizing the fodder to add to the box!
By my kind of scum
Alright, so we have:

DarthApathy
Chewie
Jodo
Darth_Cain

I can get the box sent out this week. If anyone has a lot of fodder that they feel would make the box better to pass around, I can send to them first. Otherwise, I believe Darthapathy was the first to say he was interested (in the fodder thread). I will plan on mailing it out on Thursday. That way we have time to set up the order and start PMing addresses.
By Darth_Cain
Sounds cool! Thanks for allowing me to be involved! This will likely be a highlight for my summer.
By my kind of scum
If everyone can PM their address to the person before them on the list, I suppose we can start passing this along.
By my kind of scum
As of Friday, the box is on its way. Let's use the thread to keep all updated on its location and status.

And if anyone else out there wants to be added to the list, I think we can add more folks to the end easily.
By darthapathy
The fodder box arrived this afternoon. I'm going to take the next day or two to go through it. There is A LOT of stuff in here. A lot of useable from what I've seen so far.

Chewie, I believe you are next. If you can pm your address I can send it out ASAP
Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

I have not... not yet at least. :wink:

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

Voting is now open. :thinking:

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Very nice work, they all look great. Amazing tha[…]

Ewok Love

Great list w/ visuals, though a number of those h[…]

Community fodder box...

Let me know when it ships and if you have a tracki[…]

HasLab Wish list

An Imperial landing pad would be great. :wink: