Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks so much for the kind words on the Killik in the Yakfinities forum, darthapathy, Chewie and Starchaser.

The Vagaari were sworn enemies of the Chiss Ascendancy, becoming so after the destruction of their ships by then Commander Thrawn at the attack against the Republic's Outbound Flight.

Recipe:

* The Force Awakens Goss Toowers
* POTF2 Deluxe Han Solo Smuggler Flight Pack's forearms
* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S male blank’s head
* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S female blank's feet
* modelling clay
* Citadel "Zandri Dust", "Bugman's Glow", "Balthasar Gold", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

Mattel's announcement of a line of premium Barbie versions of core Star Wars characters brought forth a wonderful looking incarnation of Darth Vader featuring a knee length skirt, corset and the Dark Lord's flowing cloak, boots and ribbed gloves. While eagerly awaiting its release, I couldn't help myself in replicating the look of this version in 3.75" scale.

Recipe:

* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S female blank
* Vintage Collection Darth Vader's chest box, belt buckle and cloak
* GI Joe: Rise Of Cobra Baroness' glasses
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Eldar Flesh", "Mephiston Red", "Choas Black", "Skull White", "Macgragge Blue", "Mithril Silver" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
You are far too kind, Jodo. As Jango Fett once said, "I am just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe".

Ruthless pirates hailing from the Unknown Regions, the Ebruchi had been nomadically travelling through hyperspace lanes for so long that they had forgotten their planetary heritage.

Recipe:

* 3D print of an overweight male character created using MakeHuman and articulated using Tinkercad
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Camo Green", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

Continuing the idea of "what if The Clone Wars had been made in 1978 instead of 2008 and Kenner had put out a line at the time of minimally articulated, simply sculpted and in a lot of cases, incorrectly painted versions of characters", here is Bo Katan. To stay true to the vintage style, I sculpted the range finder in place, simplified the chest armour and gauntlets and painted flair details on the arms and legs in the background colours ala the classic Boba Fett.

Recipe:

* my own cast of Rebels Mission Series Sabine Wren's head
* my own cast of ReAction Buffy Summers' torso
* my own cast of Dragonball Evolution Bulma's arms
* my own cast of Avengers: Age Of Ultron Scarlet Witch's legs
* my own cast of Movie Heroes Jango Fett's backpack
* modelling clay
* Citadel "Codex Grey", "Space Wolves Grey", "Macgragge Blue", "Mephiston Red", "Mournfang Brown", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
On his return to Ahch-To's Temple Island with his fellow Visitors, the fish gutter Hesper-Inguza played his opah-bladder bagpipes as part of the celebration with the Caretaker Lanai.

Recipe:

* POTF2 Crowd Control Stormtrooper
* Saga Collection Yoda's hands and feet
* modelling clay
* Citadel "Waaagh Flesh", "Zandri Dust", "Macgragge Blue", "Bugman's Glow", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Striking from their homeworld Lwhekk in the Unknown Regions, Ssi-ruu Warriors attempted to complete the Invasion of Bakura but were forced back by an alliance between under-resourced Imperial forces and the newly victorious Rebels led by Luke Skywalker.

Recipe:

* Jurassic World Hatch 'N Play Stygimoloch "Stiggy"
* 3D printed Banjo_Dinosaur_head by framedworld
* The Force Awakens Goss Toowers' hands
* modelling clay
* Citadel "Mephiston Red", "Scorched Brown", "Mournfang Brown", "Bugman's Glow", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Leadbelcher" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn was defeated in battle by Jedi Master Awdrysta Pina and placed into a Force trance for 25,000 years. Awakening rejuvinated in the Unknown Regions early in the reign of Palpatine, she became one of the Emperor's Hands.

Recipe:

* Clone Wars Clone Pilot Oddball
* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S female blank's left hand and head
* my own cast of Superman Returns Superman's right hand
* modelling clay
* Citadel "Eldar Flesh", "Mournfang Brown", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Mithril Silver", "Bugman's Glow" paints

By ImperialOfficer
Looks good. I always find it interesting how you are able to to take something like a clone and turn it into something I would never think to use it for.
By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks heaps, ImperialOfficer. I probably do take a little too much pleasure from turning clones into women!

As one of Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders, Silvasu Fi was present on Savareen when the Millenium Falcon arrived with its smuggled cache of unrefined Coaxium intended for Dryden Vos and Crimson Dawn.

Recipe:

* Power Team Elite World Peacekeepers figure
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Bleached Bone", "Zandri Dust", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Ice Blue", "Leadbelcher", "Bugman's Glow", "Mephiston Red", "Longbeard Grey" paints

My fodder collection is indeed growing quite large, ImperialOfficer.

Traitor! Once an agent of the Imperial Security Bureau, Alexsandr Kallus has betrayed the Empire, escaped from captivity and defected to the Rebel Alliance.

Recipe:

* Angel Forge Male Head 0510
* GI Joe: Rise Of Cobra Storm Shadow
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Elf Flesh", "Bubonic Brown", "Mournfang Brown", "Zandri Dust", "Leadbelcher", "Codex Grey", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

By JawaKing
Excellent paint on the droid! Hasbro would do good by having little boxed sets of droids like this. Especially if they were Build-A-Droid and Droid Factory compatible.
Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Pulse shipped my TFF order of 4 figures in 3 diffe[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

I'll take the purple and gold one (can't remember […]

I ordered 2 walkers... Got 1 walker, 1 speeder. […]

I'm so glad someone agrees with me. I definitely […]

Star Wars Dioramas

Cool! I miss seeing dioramas like this one. Th[…]

Great work. In our little corner it's always a tre[…]

It’s a real shame when it’s funner to visit dollar[…]

Where does the hobby go from here?

Was it the 6” trash compactor scene? I don’t rec[…]