Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Utinniii
Yes. My Jeddha mount needed a better rider.

The next truck is on Monday so there might be more then. If I'm in the area, I'll check.
By AaylaSecurasMan
Still looking for these figures. No Targets in the state of Arizona have received a single case. At this point I will propably just wait for the fall online release.
By AaylaSecurasMan
OK, here is my lineup. I still need to open Tarkin and the Proto "clown" Vader. I also added that Stormie 5 POA Luke that came in a 2 pack with Leia I think a few years ago.
Attachments
RetroLineUp.jpg
By Jodo
I think the Wicket figure was an excellent sculpt too...It’s funny how some of the figures were very nice, while others were not nice at in the slightest.
By AaylaSecurasMan
As you can tell I also have an issue with space, you can see some BS 6" Lukes and the GG Jumbos on the back, this is on top of an IKEA Detolf :lol:

Yes, all of them, I use the "second" weapon handle so I can get a good grip if you understand what I am trying to say I used the non primary handle on Han and Stormie. You can also see poor Leia having a hard time hanging on to her blaster :(

YAK_Chewie wrote:Cool... I need to find an area to set mine up. Space is at a premium for me now.

Do any of yours have problems holding their weapons?

:wink:
By AaylaSecurasMan
Agreed! I am planning to add that Bespin Luke that came in a 3-pack with Vader and Fett a few years back in the "Movie Heroes" line if they don't get to make the rest in retro style.

Jodo wrote:Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!
By AaylaSecurasMan
Yes, this is the one I was talking about in my previous post

http://www.rebelscum.com/Bespin_Battle_ ... e_Pack.asp

Also forgot to add the Rocket Firing Fett which I have displayed next to the original Kenner Fett in the same cabinet two levels down.

darth_sidious wrote:I really liked those 5 POA Saga Legends / Mission Series figures, many had a retro feel, which I enjoyed. Hoth Han really felt like a modern remake of vintage to me - shame they're gone. These also had a great pricepoint, $10 for 2 figure - now we're paying $10 for a single Retro figure!
Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Pulse shipped my TFF order of 4 figures in 3 diffe[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

I'll take the purple and gold one (can't remember […]

I ordered 2 walkers... Got 1 walker, 1 speeder. […]

I'm so glad someone agrees with me. I definitely […]

Star Wars Dioramas

Cool! I miss seeing dioramas like this one. Th[…]

Great work. In our little corner it's always a tre[…]

It’s a real shame when it’s funner to visit dollar[…]

Where does the hobby go from here?

Was it the 6” trash compactor scene? I don’t rec[…]