Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost! Lmao

Right now I think the only things I will absolutely buy are the X-Wing, Poe, Zori, and the Knight of Ren for TVC. Maybe extras of Zori too...

For now I’m not going to buy any Sith Troopers I guess. I need more information before I commit.
By darthvlad
Jodo wrote:And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost! Lmao

I'd have no idea where to find said "friend." It's such a huge place! If I do find the "friend" I'll put some good words in for you. :P

YAK_Chewie wrote:When at Disney, pick up a Krykna spider! They are awesome.

Lance Quazar wrote:And a puffer pig!

I need to make a list to take with me. I think there's a few build a droids I want. Sandcrawler?
By Lance Quazar
darthvlad wrote:
Jodo wrote:And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost! Lmao

I'd have no idea where to find said "friend." It's such a huge place! If I do find the "friend" I'll put some good words in for you. :P

YAK_Chewie wrote:When at Disney, pick up a Krykna spider! They are awesome.

Lance Quazar wrote:And a puffer pig!

I need to make a list to take with me. I think there's a few build a droids I want. Sandcrawler?

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Tatooine Traders than in Galaxy's Edge.
By darthvlad
Lance Quazar wrote:There are a lot more SW toy items available in Tatooine Traders than in Galaxy's Edge.

I saw the articles about what you can find in all these stores and it's pretty impressive. While not everything is geared to my tastes, I still feel like I'll forget about something and go over budget. :lol:
By Lance Quazar
darthvlad wrote:
Lance Quazar wrote:There are a lot more SW toy items available in Tatooine Traders than in Galaxy's Edge.

I saw the articles about what you can find in all these stores and it's pretty impressive. While not everything is geared to my tastes, I still feel like I'll forget about something and go over budget. :lol:

Have a blast at WDW. Plenty of merch, that's for sure. Hope you enjoy Galaxy's Edge, I went to the DL version and had a blast.
By darthvlad
Lance Quazar wrote:
darthvlad wrote:

Have a blast at WDW. Plenty of merch, that's for sure. Hope you enjoy Galaxy's Edge, I went to the DL version and had a blast.

Will do.
By ctonra
Enjoy Disney. Planning on heading down in January myself.
My Brother is there now, says Galaxy edge is OK, everything is over priced.
Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Pulse shipped my TFF order of 4 figures in 3 diffe[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

I'll take the purple and gold one (can't remember […]

I ordered 2 walkers... Got 1 walker, 1 speeder. […]

I'm so glad someone agrees with me. I definitely […]

Star Wars Dioramas

Cool! I miss seeing dioramas like this one. Th[…]

Great work. In our little corner it's always a tre[…]

It’s a real shame when it’s funner to visit dollar[…]

Where does the hobby go from here?

Was it the 6” trash compactor scene? I don’t rec[…]